1. Log into MySQL (after SSH'ing into the ISCM server) by typing:
mysql -u username
where username is your Linux username (bpayne, etc.).
2. Change your password (you may use the same, secure password you use to log
on, or pick a different one) with the command:
SET PASSWORD FOR username@localhost = PASSWORD('yourpassword');
3. Log out of MySQL by typing the exit command.
4. Log back into MySQL using your new password:
mysql -u username -p
and type in your password at the prompt.
5. Some useful MySQL Cheat Sheets:
©2005 - Bryson R. Payne, Ph.D. - All rights reserved.